Saturday, April 4, 2009

Aden's Pictures 1-12 months

I found them!! I had a computer with all of Aden's pictures and movies from 4 months to 15 months that wouldn't turn on and I thought I had lost them all! But, the other day I found the backup CD with everything on it....yeeaaa! So, I had to share with you all the pictures and a few movies of my little man through his first year.

Adens at 10 days old.



Aden at 2 months








3 months




3 1/2 months




4 months











4 1/2 months




5 months





6 months...thats my old kitty Ace, he and Aden would play and play for hours!







7 months



7 1/2 months...he always had something in his mouth =)




8 months...cheezy grin =)





9 months





10 months





10 1/2 months





11 months





11 1/2 months....my parents moved here




Aden's 1st B-day!!

13 months

I think this is one of my favorite videos of Aden....he is almost 8 months old =)
Aden's first steps...he was 9 months old.....and please excuse my dirty house and my dad on the phone in the background =)


My dad was playing with Aden and I just loved his little giggles so of course I had to share with you all! He's about 13 months in this video

2 comments:

Jennifer Zito said...

Welcome back; I love the pictures! Heather is getting so big; I'm baffled! We are looking forward to seeing all the new things to come!

Granny Z. said...

He is soooo cute. I love all the pictures, especially the one of him with the big eyes standing at the couch (the one right before the kitty in the box). Thanks for sharing the baby giggles video - nothing like that sound to bring a smile to my face!