Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New to the Club

Hello, I've never really been much of a blogger but since all the cool kids are doing it.....I've decided maybe it would be kinda fun. Hopefully this is one adventure I can keep up on. I'll keep this one short...I'm from Nebraska were I was born and raised. I've been in Billings for 6 years to go to school, and decided this was my home. I just finished my Master's degree for a Physician Assistant, so hopefully I learned enough to pass the certification board exam. I have a wonderful husband, Nathan, who is the greatest ever! We were married in August last year, and I think we are still in that honeymoon phase, even though we are expecting our 2nd child, a girl, anyday now!!! I also have the most "handsomest" little boy, Aden, who is 3. That pretty much wraps up my life in a few sentences. =)

2 comments:

April said...

Yay! Can't wait to read the blog titled "Baby Girl Has Arrived!" :)

The Cole's said...

Hey you. . . yes all the cool kids are blogging. Glad you are finally keeping up with me :) I was hoping to get out of school this week, but you still haven't called to say you're in labor :(