Sunday, October 5, 2008

Heather




It seems like it takes sooo long for them to get here and then time goes by sooo fast. It just doesn't seem fair. She really is such a good baby and thankfully, is now only getting up once in the middle of the night, and then a little early in the morning about 6 or so. She has been sleeping about 6-7 hour stretches at a time. Honestly, I don't think I've had the nightmarish newborn night period. It's so much fun starting over with a new one with all kinds of "firsts" to accomplish. I caught some first smiles the other day with the camera that were so sweet. I do have to say I think she looks mostly like her dad than me with her blue eyes. =)

1 comment:

Loree said...

Amber! I am so happy to see you have joined the world of blogging! it is so fun to see what you and your family are up too. I loved the pics of Heather. What a sweet cute girl! I wished we lived closer! maybe one day. Glad things are going good for you. If you haven't checked out my blog you can check us out at loreeandleonard.blogspot.com
I'm adding your blog to my blog list and i am so excited i get to keep in touch with your family. Take care! we love and miss you guys :) Love, Loree