Monday, December 15, 2008

A Four Year Old!

Yes, amazing as it sounds, I have a four year old. It seems so weird, for one that he is that old, for two that I'm that old. We opened gifts for him at my parents house and he got new ski stuff, Star Wars figurines, a new airport, and some games. We haven't had an actually birthday party this year, but perhaps soon. He is getting so big and is as tall as my belly button. He says the cutest little kid sayings and tells the most interesting stories now. He surprises me too every now and then; the other day he was telling me about how he remembered dancing in the rain while my car was getting fixed, and we did that almost 1 1/2 years ago. Smart little bugger. It's so much fun being a mom, watching these little things grow up to be such good kids =).

Oh, what could it be??


(We could only find one candle)



Looks like he's ready to ski to me!


.

No comments: