Monday, December 15, 2008

Skiing!

We had the best time the other day. My sister, nephew, and brother came for a visit this last week and for X-mas, my mom got us all skiing tickets. Only four of us (Tyler, Mandy, Aden, and I) went but it was a blast. Aden went to ski school in the morning and then with us in the afternoon. He was having so much fun, "Just one more time mom!" after every time we got to the bottom. He was falling asleep on the ski lifts on the way up but screamed with laughter on the way down. Even when he fell down he was having fun. We took him up on one run and it was pretty steep. He would get up and then fall every 10 feet. About half way down I threw his ski's over my shoulder, picked him up and skiied the rest of the way down. When we got to the bottom we realized we had taken him on a BLUE run! Oops, at least we can say he's tried it! I think this is one adventure we're going to try again soon, and make daddy come with us!!

Like mother like son.


There he goes , "Ride em cowboy....whooo!"



Warming up in front of the fire.



Aden in his ski school, he's the one in the back.




No comments: