Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oklahoma



Nathan had to go on a business trip last week to Oklahoma to Traffic Control School. I mentioned it to one of the guys at church, who laughed, said he had to go to that, and then said he must have a lot of speeding tickets to have to go to Oklahoma for it....thought I meant ticket violation traffic control school......but anyway, he went to learn how to do traffic designs for his new business "TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS....or TCS". We missed him terribly but tried to enjoy the week a little. I mowed the lawn on Wednesday with two kids, Aden rode behind me and Heather sat on my lap...and I took them to the lake on Saturday....which they both loved every minute of and were very cute swimming around. I had to laugh...I had multiple photo opportunities but, my husband took the camera to Oklahoma...and took this one picture (To prove he had been there). One photo of OK versus many cute photo's of riding the lawn mower and riding around in a floaty....what would you pick? Haha...love you hunny!

1 comment:

Granny Z. said...

At least he did take one picture and he passed the tests! Hopefully this new venture will add to the income.