Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Slacker

So, I may be the biggest blogging slacker but I've got lots of blogs to share...lets see....how about I start with MY NEW JOB! Yes, it is official, after 9 months of "patiently" waiting I have finally found a new job. I'll be working at the Billings Clinic in Occupational Health. The hours are going to be hard to adjust to (40 hours of WORK???!!) and I'm going to miss my family LIKE CRAZY!! but, I have to pay off my student loans one of these years. I start July 13th but the fun has already began. My wonderful loving husband has rewarded me nicely with a hiring bonus and so I've been shopping every chance I get..... I have to decorate my new office =). It's going to be so hard to leave my kids but as I've been told, kids adapt better than adults do and the time that we do spend together will be way more meaningful. Plus, once I get my loans paid off, there won't really be a reason for me to work so maybe I will be able to stay home when they are a little bit older. We shall see. Anyway, I'm getting more and more excited each day.

2 comments:

Granny Z. said...

Wow, great! Congratulations on the job, I hadn't heard yet. I know you will really miss the kids - hopefully you can put every penny towards the loans and get them paid down quickly.

What a nice hubby to give you a bonus for signing on with someone else!

Loree said...

congrats on the new job Amber! i am sure it will be hard leaving the kiddo's but you will love having that loan paid off in no time :) good luck!!