Friday, April 16, 2010

Aubrey Nicole Zito

Yea! We have a new baby girl! Aubrey Nicole Zito arrived Saturday, April 10th at 9:17 p.m. weighing 7#10 oz and was 20 inches long! It was a short labour (5 hours) and not too bad, painful, but what labour isn't? She has been a sweet pea so far! Aden loves having a new baby in the house again and Heather is in heaven. Aubrey is her baby and she absolutely loves to hold her. So far, the only sibling jealousy has been Zeke, but there tends to some rivalry between Aden and Heather for our attention when the baby isn't being held.

I'm doing great. I feel better than I have in months, literally! I'm about 90% back to normal, and have lost 25 lbs so far (only 10 more to go!) ..its great not feeling like a swollen water balloon now! I can wear my wedding ring and the carpal tunnel has finally gone away!! Anyway, we are super excited for this new addition to our family!!




My three little ones: the red, the blonde, and the brunette (we'll see how long that lasts!)




Heather is super excited to be a big sister!









Nathan is such a sweetheart and I love him to death! He gave Aubrey and I bracelets with her birthstones in them....which I'm lucky enough to say is the diamond =) It fits a little better now with all the swelling going down.




My handsome man...looking good after losing his 40 pounds!






Here we are! The 5 of us...oh my






4 comments:

April said...

She is such a doll! I can't get over those sweet cheeks. What a cutie. A family of 5 now . . . yee haw! :)

Johnny and Anny said...

You've heard it a million times by now, by she is adorable! I love the bracelets too! I'm so glad you're feeling better, and you're looking great!

Lynlee Gunnar & Rorke said...

How fun! I will have to come and visit! It seems like you just had Heather! Time really flies! See ya! Congrats!

Loree said...

ohhhh! I can't wait to hold her! i am so happy u are doing well! your family is looking great! love and miss you! :)