Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Super Baby


Nathan is such a great father, and he absolutely adores Heather and vice versa. I don't know what I would do without him. He has that father's touch when soothing Heather, and she loves playing with him. One of his favorite games is to play Superman with her. It drives me abosultely insane to watch though. He holds her up as high as his arm reachs and she just smiles away. In the above picture he's holding her up by her clothes, a big pet peave of mine. Baby's are to be held and cuddled with, not play things =) Another is to balance her on his hand. Everytime he does it I just want to scream at him but I think he does it just to get a reaction out of me.....thats my husband =).

Getting so big!!


Zeke loves to cuddle with Heather



2 comments:

April said...

Men just have a different perspective on babies, don't they. We're the cuddly nurterers and they are the rough and tumble playmates/disciplinarians. (lol)

Granny Z. said...

I love seeing Nathan wither Heather, there is something soft about his face when he holds her or looks at her. I don't think he would do anything that he honestly thinks might hurt her - BUT accidents do happen - so be careful!!!!!