Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flying High

I can't wait until Spring gets here. We got a little more taste of that warm weather, and decided to spend some time outdoors. Aden, Heather, and I went to the park and Heather LOVED the swing. She laughed and was so cute, she would just kick her little legs and loved swinging high. Aden enjoyed himself as he always does. When we got home, we decided to try to fly the kite. It took a little work, but we were able to get it up! However, Aden was in "control" and let go of the spool....it was so much fun chasing after it! The kite flew way over into the neighbor's field but we got it back.

Just trying out the zoom on the camera.



Right before he let go....






3 comments:

April said...

Cool kite. I bet Aden just loved that!

Heather's outfit is so cute. And that smile . . . aaah. :)

Maybe the weather will stay like this for a while. I hope so anyway.

Granny Z. said...

What a fun day and an awesome kite. I love the picture of Heather, looks like she really did enjoy the swing.

Loree said...

I agree! cool kite! I love flying kites and so do the kids. it looks cold there though. BRRRRRRR! Heather's smile is so cute! and Aden is cute too. growing up FAST!