Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ymm Ymm Ymm

Okay, so who doesn't have pictures of their cute little baby smeared with baby food? I couldn't resist taking a few. Nathan does a much better job of feeding her than I do...she hardly needs a bib. When I do it, EVERYTHING is covered. The best part, is every baby food is some color, orange or green it seems, and she will not go through a feeding without sneezing at least once, or blowing rasberries. My table cloth has orange spots all over it but thats okay.

He's taking over my mess...


She loves Peaches!


3 comments:

Granny Z. said...

Sigh, I can't believe she is old enough to be eating peaches!!! I need to get up there and snuggle her before she doesn't let me do it any more!!

The Cole's said...

I can't believe she's eating baby food already. Seems like yesterday I was in the delivery room with you! She's growing too fast!

Loree said...

I love seeing Nate being a good daddy! Wish we lived closer! Miss you guys!