Friday, February 6, 2009

Family Pictures

It's Nathan's favorite time of year...when I drag him out of bed, make him shower, shave, and "polish", put on matching cloths, and venture out to torture him with hours of endless smiling...haha. Actually, I'm really lucky to have such a great husband that is willing to sacrifice a few hours for my pure enjoyment!! Anyway, we.......I decided it was time to do some family pictures. We went down to the Riverfront park and it was such a beautiful day. Aden ejoyed himself as Seth came along to watch too. I have learned in the past about kids and the outdoors, and I didn't have Aden put on his shirt till the very last minute, he was all dirt and mud.......kids. Johnathan took some pics and I think a few of them turned out okay. Heather was WAY more interested in everything around her EXCEPT the camera. When I sat her on the ground for her pics she was grabbing leaves and stuffing them into her mouth one fist after the other...it was so cute.
I was lying on the ground behind the log holding Heather up on this one....I got all muddy and dirty too....mothers.



One of the few she wasn't looking down on



At least one of them was smiling....good enough for me!


Aden had had enough by the time it was his turn for the solo pic


Such a cheezy smile but I still think its cute


This one is my favorite of him







This is my favorite family pic


Yeay, she looked at the camera!

3 comments:

The Cole's said...

Ahh! What a cute little family. I love the new pictures. Heather's getting so big!! See you soon!

Granny Z. said...

The pictures are all so cute. I can't wait to get my copies to hang on the wall. I do hate to replace the one of Heather in her gown tho.

Loree said...

Great pics! My fav is your fav too! Heather is adorable! love that red hair! too cute!