Friday, August 21, 2009

Anniversary

So I'm a little late posting this, but Nathan and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary. It's been our tradition to go on a getaway weekend (or what we call extended honeymoons) but we weren't able to get away this year. I'm sure we will one of these weekends though. It seems like 2 years is such a short time, but we've been through so much together I feel like it's been longer. I look back at all of our memories and they always bring smiles to my face. I don't think there is another person in the world I could be more happier with. I have truly found the love of my lifetime. =) I always gush about how we are still in that honeymoon faze, were everything still seems so perfect, like we were meant to be together. But anyway, I could go on forever about how much I love my husband. We had April (thanks =) watch the kids while we went out for a nice dinner. Our favorite restaurant is Julianos, a Hawaiian cuisine, but unfortunately it was closed. So we went to George Henry's. It was a cute little house downtown made into a restaurant. The food was excellent. We both had seared scallops with artichokes, asparagus, and tomatoes in a basil cream sauce with artichoke leaf pasta. And for desert, Nathan had a banana cream tart and I had homemade strawberry shortcake. It was truly a meal to remember. Nathan, my sweet husband, gave me a new pair of diamond earring's...they are so perfect and I love them! Anyway, it was a great anniversary and here's to an eternal lifetime more!!

3 comments:

Loree said...

happy late anniversary to you too! i am sure you'll get your getaway soon! I am so happy for you and nate and that you are both so in love! it's a perfect way to be :)

April said...

Happy Anniversary, again! :) I'm so happy you guys found each other. You're perfect together.

Granny Z. said...

Happy anniversary, too! Don't work too hard. You know, you don't have to get away to have a special day - my favorite days are the ones I stay home all day!