Friday, August 21, 2009

New Baby

I know most everyone knows but I of course had to blog about it. We are expected a new little one around April 20th! This pregnancy has been so far so good. I've been sick every morning for a week. Usually when I first get up I have to run to the bathroom but that is how my pregnancies usually go, so I'm used to it by now. I get a little sick in the evenings but I can't complain. I'm tired too, 9:00 p.m. seems like 3:00 a.m. and if I stay up any later than that I'm a zombie. But other than that, it's been okay so far. Only 243 days left to go!

3 comments:

Loree said...

WAHOOO! for you and nate! april is a great time to have a baby! good luck with this pregnancy and hope the morning sickness will quickly pass. love ya lady! :)

April said...

Yay for babies!! :) That's 3 of us, now we just need to get Loree, Jen, & Merilee on board! lol Hope the morning sickness phase is a short one for ya.

Granny Z. said...

I am so excited!!! This makes 16 grandchildren for us. I can just imagine family reunions with that many little ones.