Friday, May 8, 2009

Carnival!

The carnival came to town so we had some fun last week. Aden did the kiddy rides but got bored quickly, so we tortured him and took him on some bigger rides. I was more scared on the ferris wheel than he was, especially when it stopped at the top and Aden was rocking and wouldn't hold still, I was convinced he was going to fall. His favorite ride ended up being the Tilt-A-Whirl and both Nathan and I were also able to experience that one. Heather really enjoyed the carosel but that was about the extinct of her carnival fun =)















3 comments:

Jennifer Zito said...

Awww, I love the pictures. I bet you guys had tons of fun! I absolutely love the fast and scary rides; hopefully we'll all be able to go to Disney Land together. It's not far from here. Love and miss you all. Great to have you back Amber!

Johnny and Anny said...

I've never seen these pictures! Aden is braver than I am, I can't even go on a simple roller-coaster anymore with out feeling nervous!

Granny Z. said...

Looks like fun. I love the expression of anticipation on Aden's face in the last photo!