Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I got the one of the coolest mother's day gifts ever! I new riding *yes riding* lawnmower. I was super excited, especially because my project this year is to "clean up" our landscape. It took us 2 days to pick it out but I couldn't have asked for anything more! Nathan mowed our front lawn in 40 minutes, a project that last year took me 4-5 hours. And it goes so fast! I just wanted to ride it for awhile, I didn't even care about the grass cuting. =) So hopefully this year we will be able to keep up with all the weeds. I also enjoyed a breakfast in bed, after sleeping in!!! with apple cinnamin waffles and hash browns. My husband and children are the greatest hands down. I can't believe how lucky I am. And I am super lucky to have such a wonderful mother myself. She has dedicated her life to her children and I admire her in so many ways. It's great that she is so close to visit and the children and Zeke love to go over!!
For the rest of the day we headed to Wyoming for a nice dinner with Granny and Pappy. It was fun! Overall, I had a great day and wish everyone else a Happy Mother's Day!
You can see what fun this would be with a push mower! Nathan is off in the distance!



There it is folks!


2 comments:

Granny Z. said...

What fun to have a riding mower. I never thought I would say it, but I love mine. I love to mow the lawn, because unlike other chores it stays done for almost a week!! By the way, what are you doing up so early?!?!

Johnny and Anny said...

I can't even begin to count how many grueling hours that new lawn-mower is going to save!! Happy mother's day to you, you deserve this machine with all the hardwork you've put into the yard!