Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nothing like living in the country

I grew up in a town with city blocks, close neighbors, and a public sewer system. I can never remember an instance were we had to "conserve" water or couldn't use the sewer system. Well, our septic system went out last week and so this household is having to learn those ways. (I am, Nathan has many years of experience at this sort of thing I guess....at least I don't have to deal with the troubles of frogs in my well system). Johnathan has been trying to fix it now when he has spare time, and it sounds like it is really complicated. I'm hoping one of these days it all works out and everything goes back to "normal".
Heather enjoying some bath time in the sink.





4 comments:

Granny Z. said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! (The baby in the sink, not the trouble with septic). My babies had tons of baths in the sink, brings back fond memeories. Sorry you had to get in involved with the funneefarm too!

Jennifer Zito said...

Rub-A-Dub-Dub! These pictures are priceless. Sorry you're having so much trouble with your septic! Hope John can fix it!

Johnny and Anny said...

Cross your fingers the septic will be fixed today!! (although Heather's pictures in the sink are quite adorable:).

The Cole's said...

I love the pictures of Heather in the sink. . . priceless! The circumstances are unfortunate, but at least ya got some cute pictures!