Friday, May 8, 2009

Picture Post

Yay! I finally got a computer! Granny was nice enough to loan us her old machine so now I'm back in business! Since my last post was picture free, this post will be full of random pics, just to keep you updated on the small happenings =)

Arts and Crafts....Aden is making a colored pasta necklace


Fun for the whole family


Mornings are not always bright and cheery around here =)


Heather has learned how to climb..oh no!


Looking innocent as always


Pushing the popper car

Daddy is doing the pushing now


The tractor looks much more fun

The men doing what they do best...j/k =)
Grandma and Aden are planting flowers

Yummy...snack time!


Daddy and Uncle Eric fixed the motorcycle...don't worry, I wouldn't let him take her on a ride! She wasn't too thrilled even sitting on it....she has her mother's instinct =)

4 comments:

April said...

Love the pics. Seth was looking at the pictures with me and said, "Hey! Babies don't drive loaders!" lol

I'm so glad you have a computer again. Yay!

Jennifer Zito said...

Awww...I love the new pics. Heather is getting so big. I am so excited to see you all next month, and also thrilled to have you back in the blogging world, Amber. Have a great night!

Granny Z. said...

All the pictures are so cute - especially the one of Heather in the high chair. It is so fun to get to see them again.

Granny Z. said...

Oh- and I love Nathan's and Aden's new neck wear!