Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthdays!!

So, yes, I'm really behind. Nathan turned 31 on August 3 (almost 4 months ago) and Heather of course on September 8th (3 months ago). It's amazing how time fly's when you are busy! But anyway, I'm a better late than never kind of person so here is my blog =).



Heather's stealing a bit of cake....


...so we just let her have some.


Nathan got a new gun safe.


Heather had a blast on her birthday. My co-worker made these awesome cakes (that were delicious) to match our birthday decor.


The birthday girl.


Yum Yum






"Let me do it MOM!"




Heather's favorite part of the day was Lexi's shoes! She liked those even more than any of her presents =)


He's such a fun daddy!



3 comments:

April said...

Happy birthday Nate and Heather!

Johnny and Anny said...

Love all the posts, and I agree, I can't believe how fast time is flying by!! Josie loved all the pictures of Aden and Heather, and she's still in love with that dollhouse you guys gave her. Hope you're doing well, call if you need anything!

Granny Z. said...

Cute pictures and fun times. Happy birthday to both of them - Hope to see everyone this weekend!