Monday, November 9, 2009

Our 3rd Honeymoon

So, every year for our anniversary we try to go on a getaway vacation. This year we went a little later in the year, but had a great time just the two of us. We rented a cabin on the Yellowstone River in Paradise Valley and it was amazing! We remembered what it is like to be in love and what we are as a couple instead of "mommy" and "daddy". Saturday we just hung out together in the cabin, just being together. We read together, played a few games of Triaminos (which I won!!), sat in the hot tub (only for a few minutes for me), and went into Livingston for some play time. We also walked along the river and Nathan practiced his spey casting. It was so much fun. I think I'm such a truly lucky person to have found such an amazing person. Nathan is my perfect match in everyway, and I'm truly grateful that we have such an awesome relationship. He's a wonderful father and the most loving and supporting husband!! Hopefully we will have many more honeymoons to come!!

Acting like I know what I'm doing.



The innocent bystander.


Doesn't he just look hot!?! I swear his casting is what "realed" me in =)



View from the front porch, and the baby bump


The happily married couple! Meant to last forever!


View from the back porch





Hard to believe I'm only 16 weeks here.




Nathan making us breakfast.

1 comment:

Granny Z. said...

Glad you guys took some time for yourselves, don't every stop!