Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Updated Kiddie Kandids

It took 2 visits, but today the kids finally came around. By the time the two of them had their pictures together, Heather was not very willing to cooperate, so the only way she would hold still was with some candy in her mouth. This was the only picture were they weren't flaying all over the stage. Overall it was sort of fun though. I do have to say, they are so different yet so alike. Heather is definetly her daddy's daughter and Aden belongs to me, but still they are a perfect couple =).








4 comments:

April said...

Those turned out great. I love the closeups. Maybe now I'll get motivated and get my kiddos in for some updated pics too. :)

Granny Z. said...

They are so darling! I can't believe how grown up Aden looks - and Heather is not a baby any more - look at all those teeth and that sweet smile!

Loree said...

too cute Amber! They are growing up!!! i can't wait to meet the new addition :) hope all is well with you guys! we love and miss you :)

Jennifer Zito said...

Awe...what cute kiddos. I cannot believe how fast they are growing up. These pictures of them are absolutely adorable!